1. Learn about online resources that will allow you to create podcast/vodcast.
- http://www.authorstream.com Pro: You can share ppts & embed them on your websites. Con: costs money to turn the ppt into a video that users could download.
- http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/ (One click online screen recorder)pro: simple, can upload to Youtube or Screencast, & you can download.
- http://stupeflix.com (Edit videos online, add music and pictures)Pro: It is free & very simple Con: Video is limited to 1 min & you can not download it.
- http://freescreencast.com/ (Sit is currently not working)
- http://screenr.com (It is simple, It allows you to embed, link, upload to youtube, tweet it, or facebook it.
http://vocaroo.com/ ***For people in a hurry*** Click, record, share!!\
http://podomatic.com/login – Pro: Free, easy, allows online recording, & sharing. Con: Only offers the free account for a limited time-30 days-.)
- http://sketchcast.com (Record a sketch online with or without audio. Good for math problems)(pro: It is free, simple, you can email it or embed it on your website. Con: It might be difficult to draw, you can not include any pictures.)
- http://www.techsmith.com/jing/ – Pro: It is free, & very s imple. Con: It requires a download, it has limited editing features, you must pay to have your videos hosted on screencast.com (only $14 a year)
- Camtasia Studio – Pro: Easy to share on youtube or screencast. It has advanced editing features like zoom, text bubbles, audio, and more. Con: It cost around $168 for the software.(one time fee) ***Maybe Sheila can
2. Spend around 30 min (more if needed) to finish writing your script. Share your script with your group members and myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) using GOOGLE DOCS. This will allow all members to edit the document at the same time.
3. Record your podcast. Click for Podcast Group Project Directions.
To covert media files, go to: